Today I want to share a slightly different discussion that I had with Heinrich Rusche, an Ex-Consultant at McKinsey. For those of you that don’t know McKinsey, it is considered one of the top management consulting firms. As the podcast is aimed at improving the non-technical skills of consulting, throughout the episode we concentrated on areas that are transferable no matter the technology or platform that you work on.
In the very first year, your focus as a new consultant should be to really build your skillset.Heinrich Rusche
- YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsx-bX-BVBqsDwdxxzpOXMQ
- Udemy – https://www.udemy.com/user/heinrich-rusche/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/heinrichrusche/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/firmlearning/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/firmlearning/